iSurf clubs are a fun way to surf with like-minded people and continue to develop your skills in the water. Contact us for details and to book.
- One Session Book the weeks you want in advance
A club for the Islands women!
iSurf Ladies is designed to help build the surfing community on the Isle of Wight, particularly amongst the females on the Island. The club is for women and sessions are only open to local people on the Island. Whether you’ve surfed before or are trying the sport for the first time, club sessions will provide individual support and guidance, and lots of group fun! Should it be flat for the session then we will run a session regardless, this might be in the form of games or fitness based training to help you gain more confidence and strength in the water.
We have the ability to go all over the Island to run these sessions but we mainly use the Compton Farm end of Compton Beach (aka Fields) for these sessions and this will be where we will meet unless we msg you otherwise.
1) We are offering these sessions on a week by week basis to ensure you have the flexibility to pick and choose the sessions you can make.
2) We are only running sessions until the summer holidays, starting again in September.
3) Sessions will take place at the Compton Farm end of Compton Beach aka Fields. See link https://goo.gl/maps/YhNDBLHCWBdmRb4FA
4) If we need to relocate the lesson then we will txt you with details as early as we can.
To make sure you have a place until summer then you will need to book all the weeks in advance – spaces are on a first come first served basis.
All you need is your own wetsuit gear and we supply boards and tuition
5.30pm – 6.30pm
6.30pm – 7.30pm
7.00pm – 8.00pm
N.B. We need a minimum of 5 for a session so we might need to move you if we need to.
Please note you cannot just turn up for a session as you need to be booked on prior to arrival as this can put a lot of added pressure on the staff if we get more than what we are expecting. We need to stick to ratio’s set out by the various governing bodies for safe running of these sessions.
N.B. We are offering staggered sessions/instructors in one with COVID guidelines and we ask you to leave the car park as soon as possible to avoid big groups in the car park.